Our communications and project management services support a wide range of professionals in academic institutions who are seeking to manage complex projects and to write or refine their communications. For scholars embarking on multi-phase or multi-author writing projects, we help design and fine-tune the editorial process, ensuring it unfolds on time to client and publisher standards. We assist professional writers to create and hone a wide variety of the communications required by contemporary careers in higher education and the arts.
- managing complex publishing projects, including multi-author edited collections
- navigating and negotiating image acquisitions and permissions with institutions worldwide
- drafting and polishing correspondence with individuals, journals, presses, organizations, and institutions
- assisting with the preparation of professional materials
- developing and writing reports and grant applications
Every project is unique. So we will come up with a bid for you that lays out some options and prices those with an eye toward your budget. We can’t tell you what that number will be until we’ve heard about your project, so we’d love for you to ask for a bid by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- the type and scope of the project
- what kind of services you think you need (writing, copy writing, grant writing, image permissions, project management, etc.)
- your timeline.
We will get back to you as soon as possible, generally within 24 hours.
If you need assistance translating primary source material or your own writing; editing or copyediting an article or book; or preparing an index or bibliography, please visit our editing and translation page.
Write us at email@example.com to let us know how we can help your project succeed.
I give my highest recommendation to TextFormations. I employed Amyrose to help prepare my book, The Rise of the Diva on the Sixteenth-Century Commedia dell’Arte Stage, for publication with University of Toronto Press.
Before the ms entered the final editing process at UTP, Amyrose provided me with outstanding editing and copyediting, negotiated my image permissions, collected and organized the images, and tailored the manuscript to the requirements of the press. Throughout the process, she was completely professional and prompt in meeting deadlines as well as being highly personable. She was such a pleasure to work with and helped me to deliver a manuscript that was complete in all details. I was even able to allocate research funds from a grant to cover the cost of this work. I would employ her again with great pleasure.
– Professor Rosalind Kerr, Drama, University of Alberta.